Monday, January 21, 2013

22

22



07/04/2011 Yay it's my birthday... 4 days ago LOL. June 30th, 2011, I turned 22. Due to extenuating circumstances (namely, I worked the entire morning so I was the dead walking, and come to think of it I don't even know what we had for dinner but it was filling, too much so), the cake was delayed so we just did everything on the 4th of July instead... Meanwhile there are fireworks going off outside even though it is illegal (mega-sized sad face here), so I was all like "Yay, fireworks for my birthday".......... Yeah, it's all about me :D Haha, joking :) Happy Independence Day to all! On a side note... I was thinking about starting a vlog on my second channel (which was actually my first channel before I made this one, but who's looking at join dates? LOL). Maybe. I still haven't 100% decided on it yet so I figured hmmmmm... I'll let you all decide for me! So what do you think? Vlog or no? I'll let you know ahead of time, they won't be daily.. I lead a very boring life and don't have very big memory cards haha... Well I do have a 32GB SDHC for the SX20, but I don't think the SX20 is a viable vlog camera... Bit big. And the SD770 (what this video was shot with) doesn't do HD... Dislike. Though with the amount of time I spend editing my other videos you'd think I already have a daily vlog sort of thing... Probably could at any rate. I need to get a couple bigger hard drives so I have space to put all my videos... My 160GB external is filling up, only 9GB remain! Okay I'm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment